Skip to main content


How we can help

Young girl pin dress with woman

Sometimes adults are not able to look after their children properly.  Other times, adults may harm a child in some way.  In most cases, help and support is offered to the family to help them look after their children better.

Social Workers, Teachers, Police and other professionals will take very seriously any concerns you may have and will work with you and your family to make sure you feel safe.

Professionals may need to talk to you to make sure they understand what is worrying you and the best way that they can help you.

If you are hurt or unwell, we can help you see a Doctor or other Health professional.

If whoever is looking after you needs help to do so, professionals will try and provide this support.