Skip to main content


Talk to us...

Boy head in hands adult

You can speak to:

  • your Teacher
  • a Social Worker
  • your Doctor or School Nurse
  • a Police Officer

    In an emergency, if you or another young person need help, please contact the Police or Social Work Services right away.  Tell whoever answers the phone that it is about Child Protection and you need help now.

    Remember you have a right to be safe and to be listened to and taken seriously.  If you do not feel safe, speak to someone who can help you.