Skip to main content


What to do next

Pensive boy looking out window

If you are worried or need help, talk to an adult you trust, such as your mum, dad or other relative or family friend.

If the person you speak to:

  • does not listen to you
  • does not take you seriously
  • or is not able to help you, then talk to us