Skip to main content


What might happen if you do not report your concerns?

Girl head on arms black and white print

If you have a worry about a child and do not share your concerns a child may be harmed.

If you are worried or know of a child who could be at risk of being abused, you can talk to staff at school, your Health Centre or local social work office. Alternatively, you can phone the Out of Hours Standby Service during the evening or weekends to talk to someone about your concerns.

Some contact numbers can be found on the panel on the left of the screen.