Skip to main content


What to do if you are concerned?

Boy head in hands adult

If you are concerned about a child, speak to someone. This might be a Health Visitor, Nursery Staff, Teacher, GP, Social Worker, Police Officer or Children’s Reporter.

Make sure you:

  • act promptly
  • note your concerns
  • give as much information as you know about the child and family