Skip to main content


If you are worried about your / a child?

Young girl

If, following a child protection investigation or at any point, you are still worried about your child, tell someone. You can talk to a Teacher, your Health Visitor or GP, or a Social Worker.

Agencies are there to try and make sure your child is safe and support you where possible to ensure this.

If you want or need any further information or advice not included here, you can also check the useful links provided in the next section.