Skip to main content


What to do if you are worried

Girl head on hands

If you are worried about your own, or someone else's safety, talk to someone you trust, for example a family member or trusted adult.

You can also talk to a professional such as a Social Worker, Teacher or GP. They will take what you have to say seriously and try to help.

What you have to say matters and help is available.